The Angelos ring is made from black ceramic and has an inlay of Koa wood. Koa wood comes from the Hawaiian Islands. The word Koa can mean brave or bold in Hawaiian. One has to be brave to love. He or she has to be bold to declare his or her love. This ring can tell that story of bravery and boldness. The black ceramic makes the beautiful Koa wood show valiantly against the background.
Showing off the richly colored Koa is not the only reason that black ceramic is a great material for this ring. Black ceramic will not fade as the black color is the color of the ceramic and not painted on to the ring. It is also scuff resistant. Those who have allergies to metal can wear this ring without fear. The ring can be engraved so that the wearer will boldly know that he or she is loved. It also comes with a resizing guarantee and lifetime warranty. Not only can this ring tell a story of a brave love, it will last to continue telling it forever.
- Ring Width: 6mm - 8 mm
- Ring Thickness: 2.0 mm - 2.3 mm
- Approx. Ring Weight: 2 - 5 grams
- Fit Type: Comfort Fit
- Manufacturing Timeframe: 1 Business Day
- Returns & Exchanges Policy: 30 Days
- Shipping Time: 2 Days (Free Bonus!)
- Product Warranty: Lifetime (Free Bonus!)
- Extra Gift: Deluxe Ring Box (Free Bonus!)
*Thickness & Weight Specs Vary By Ring Size