The BARIS ring is a perfect mix of the use of sleek modernism and ancient material. The ring is made of a polished, sleek, black ceramic that is a clean modern style. The wood inlay is made of real Padauk wood. Padauk wood grows mostly in Africa and has been used to make dye, musical instruments and furniture for thousands of years. It is a rugged wood and has a rich, beautiful red color. The red in the Padauk wood is offset beautifully with black ceramic. This ring is an elegant mix of old and new.
The black ceramic of this ring is not easily scratched and it will into fade like metal. The Padauk wood is durable as well as beautiful. Ceramic is the perfect solution for people who want to wear a wedding band but cannot because they are allergic to metal. This ring comes with lifetime resizing services and a warranty. The Baris ring tells the story of a new love that is as timeless as all old loves from the beginning of time.
- Ring Width: 6mm - 10 mm
- Ring Thickness: 2.0 mm - 2.3 mm
- Approx. Ring Weight: 2 - 5 grams
- Fit Type: Comfort Fit
- Manufacturing Timeframe: 1 Business Day
- Returns & Exchanges Policy: 30 Days
- Shipping Time: 2 Days (Free Bonus!)
- Product Warranty: Lifetime (Free Bonus!)
- Extra Gift: Deluxe Ring Box (Free Bonus!)
*Thickness & Weight Specs Vary By Ring Size