For some the feeling of love is music. The BARO ring features a wood inlay made of African Sapele wood. African Sapele wood is one of the most common woods used for making harps. One of the most romantic sounds is the strumming of harps. The ring is made of black ceramic that offsets the rich colors from the Sapele wood. For those who have a love that is as ethereal as harp music, the Baro ring is a perfect representation of that love.
Because the ring is made from black ceramic, the bold, black color will not fade and will not become scuffed easily. Not only is ceramic a durable material, it is also an excellent choice for people who have allergies to metal but still wish to wear a wedding band. The edges are beveled which makes it comfortable to wear continuously. The ring is guaranteed to have free resizing services and has a lifetime warranty to make sure that the representation of the music of the wearer’s love can continue forever.
- Ring Width: 6mm - 10 mm
- Ring Thickness: 2.0 mm - 2.3 mm
- Approx. Ring Weight: 2 - 5 grams
- Fit Type: Comfort Fit
- Manufacturing Timeframe: 1 Business Day
- Returns & Exchanges Policy: 30 Days
- Shipping Time: 2 Days (Free Bonus!)
- Product Warranty: Lifetime (Free Bonus!)
- Extra Gift: Deluxe Ring Box (Free Bonus!)
*Thickness & Weight Specs Vary By Ring Size